Halal Entrepreneur Development Program 4.0
HEDP 4.0 is a training and coaching program to support and facilitate entrepreneurs to identify and develop Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for their products based on market validation strategy.
Ultimately this program is designed to assist entrepreneurs for its readiness into domestic and global market penetration, specifically in Japan and Indonesia.
This programme is designed to assist this 4 elements, namely: Capacity Development Building, Supply and Market Channel, Logistics and Fintech Systems Service. It is essentially to create business opportunities amongst Halal stakeholders to strengthen the global Halal market as well as to cater the increase of demand and supply shortage of Halal certified products and services throughout the whole Halal ecosystem. This opportunity could not be missed especially for entrepreneurs who aims to broaden its business network locally and internationally. It all remains to be seen!
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the solutions that are altering the Halal industry
- Review their organisation’s business strategy & capabilities from the perspective of HEDP 4.0
- Begin building a Digital Halal Strategy Roadmap
- Risk management in Halal Sector
- Gain insights and direction of technologies that could be applicable for stakeholders
Session 1: Capacity Development Building
Session 2: Supply and Market Channel
Session 3: Fintech System Service
Session 4: Blockchain and Traceability in Global Market Halal Supply Chain
Speaker: Pn. Noordazleena Md Daud
End of Session